LIVE interactive narration by authors and journalists actively involved in reporting on the latest missions with SpaceX, Zero G, Virgin Galactic, and others combine with stunning CGI visuals to take participants on the voyage through the science, engineering, careers, and adventure behind the rapidly-growing private spaceflight industry.
Includes insights from test pilots, engineers, and astronauts our presenters have interviewed for their various magazine and book projects, as well as interactive looks at some of these not-to-distant-future spaceships and space vacation destinations.
AVAILABLE FOR GRADES: 1-12
AVAILABLE CURRICULUM LINKS:
– The Sun is the the principle source of energy for the Earth.
– Space exploration and the Solar System (planets, moons, asteroids, comets),
– Earth’s relationship with the Moon, the rest of the solar system and/or the universe
– Canada’s contribution to space in the past, present, and future
– Formation, evolution, structure and nature of the Solar System and the Universe.
– The appearance and motion of visible celestial objects. Astronomical Units and light years.
– Space exploration and Canadian contributions to efforts in space-based science experiments, astronomy, cosmology, and aerospace.
– Origin and evolution of the Solar System.
– Mass, size, rotation, composition and magnetic field of the various planets and moons.
– Near-Earth space investigations including spacecraft (e.g. International Space Station), and humanity’s negative effects (space debris and pollution of the electromagnetic spectrum, etc…)
Educators, groups, institutions and individuals interested in booking our mobile facility for this or any other shows we present can call or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 905.885.9471
*** The above presentations, presentation titles, descriptions, and ideas are the copywritten © 2014 intellectual property of Peter McMahon and noticemyscience.com Reproduction and/or performance without written permission is strictly prohibited ***
*** please note, due to the time commitment required to set-up and disassemble the planetarium, we can only book by the day – we recommend that teachers or groups looking to bring us in for a single class, Scouting meeting, etc… identify other classes/groups/etc… that might be interested in participating in shows while we’re at your school/meeting venue to provide maximum value for you and your colleagues***